Before Booking Appointment
Please Read Our Cancellation Policy and Precare Information Before Booking Appointment
Please read carefully. Failure to follow precare will result in cancellation & additional fees.
- Consuming alcohol, blood thinner medicine or caffeine and THC on day of procedure.
- Planning to work out within 10 days of healing process.
- Under antibiotics or took it less than 3 weeks from your procedural date.
- Diabetics or autoimmune (need to provide a doctor’s note)
- Pregnant and/or nursing
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, undiagnosed rashes, acne, blisters or sores on treated area. Prescription required for lip tattoo only
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV and all Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area. Undergoing or due to receive radiotherapy or chemotherapy less than 42 days.
- Hemophiliac, severe anemia or healing disorders.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had Mitral Valve Disorder.
- On skin medications such as Accutane, Antasure, and other steroids.
- Epileptic experience or active seizures.
- Keloid (dark raised scar, usually very hard in texture).
- Using lash growing serums or veins around eyes (eyeliner tattoos only)
- Taking antidepressant medications will interfere with healed results.
48 hour advance notice is required in order to cancel any service with no charge. Failure to cancel within 48 hours will result in a 30% service charge.
- No Shows
Please note that if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be charged 50% of the service booked.
- Running Late
If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, your service will end at service scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late it will need to be reschedule with a $50 deposit fee.
- Previous work
If you have previous work done else where and would like a correction, cover up or removal. You must book a consultation ahead, excluding same day consultation. Please DO NOT show up with previous work. Your appointment will cancelled and a cancellation fee apply.
- All cancellations and or rescheduling are required a full 12hr notice through our phone number 857-417-7235.
- Our phone system monitors the time and date of each call.
- You are responsible for the full body work fee for all “No Shows” without a full 12hr notice.
- We will consider you a “No Show” if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. Late arrivals will ONLY recieve the remaining time of their body work session: however if you are late your spot may no longer be available.
- We reserve the right to give “Missed Appointment” to the next available client.
- All PAYMENTS are NON-Refundable.
- PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD OR CASH
- All packages are due in full at time of acquiring service.
- All singles sessions are due in full at time of acquiring service
- Any package paid in cash qualifies for discount