Therapeutic massages help to relieve pain, reduce stress, and work on a specific problem. It is a style of treatment where our massage therapists mobilize your soft tissue (muscles, tendons, fascia, etc.) to restore regular functional use.
These types of massages aim to achieve a structural change or therapeutic benefit in the body. Perfect to feel great long after each massage therapy, instead of just relaxing for an hour!
The ideal treatments to reconnect with your body and yourself. Made especially for your needs, at V.V. Spa, we care and bring the benefits of massage therapy to you!
Its technique is designed to relax the entire body by focusing on muscles. Getting a Swedish massage benefits your heart by manipulating the body's soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels) and using strokes that flow toward the heart, improving blood circulation.
The pressure in Swedish massage is used with smooth, gentle pressure to relax and relieve tension —a classic massage to calm and feel tranquil.
Our deep tissue massage therapy focuses on your tense muscles by using firm pressure and slow stroked to deep massage layers of muscle and fascia, the connective tissue surrounding your muscles.
This therapy can treat chronic pain in the lower back, plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia, and stiff necks. Leave all worries behind and comfort your body.
A spa treatment to bring calm to you, our hot stone massage helps to relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body. We use heated stones to relax and help warm up tight muscles deeply.
These kinds of massages help with health conditions regarding back pain and aches, poor circulation, arthritis, osteoarthritis, stress, anxiety, tension, and insomnia.
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, has been used by women of all cultures for thousands of years to promote healing, balance, and well-being to the womb and reproductive organs. The Yoni Steam bath gently sends an aromatic blend of warm herbal steam through the vagina and cervix into the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and uterus.
Vaginal steaming may help you relax and ease cramping like a heating pad. Evidence has shown that it cleanses your vagina or uterus, improves fertility, and balances hormones are purely anecdotal.
Cancellation Policy and Pre-care Information
Please read the following information before booking an appointment.
Please read carefully. Failure to follow preparation will result in the cancellation and additional fees.
48-hour advance notice is required in order to cancel any service with no charge. Failure to cancel within 48 hours will result in a 30% service charge.
Please note that if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged 50% of the service booked.
If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, your service will end at service scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, it will need to be rescheduled with a $50 deposit fee.
If you have previous work done elsewhere and would like a correction, cover-up, or removal. You must book a consultation ahead, excluding same-day consultations. Please DO NOT show up with previous work. Your appointment will be canceled, and a cancellation fee will apply.
– All cancellations and/or rescheduling are required a full 12hr notice through our phone number 857-417-7235.
– Our phone system monitors the time and date of each call.
– You are responsible for the full body work fee for all “No Shows” without a full 12hr notice.
– We will consider you a “No Show” if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. Late arrivals will ONLY receive the remaining time of their bodywork session: however, if you are late, your spot may no longer be available.
– We reserve the right to give “Missed Appointment” to the next available client.
– All PAYMENTS are NON-Refundable. PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD OR CASH.
– All packages are due in full at the time of acquiring service.
– All singles sessions are due in full at the time of acquiring service.
– Any package paid in cash qualifies for a discount.